Hello there! So, it has definitely been forever since I've posted (or read a blog for that matter)- it's a bit absurd actually. Things have been crazy for the last couple of months, with lots of changes happening. Now that things are almost settled, I'm happy to get back to sharing with you - and checking out what you want to share with the rest of us.
Soooo, what have I been doing exactly, and where have I been?
- After selling some merchandise on eBay I have officially closed my business
- I took ballroom dancing lessons, and made new friends
- Spent quality time with old friends and family
- Cleaned out 5 years worth of crap from my car and apartment
- Went through my entire wardrobe and purged (it was extremely traumatizing)
- Packed up 30 years of my life into boxes
- Got a rose tattoo as an ode to NY...
- Boarded a plane and headed to West Hollywood, CA!!
What have I done since I've been here?
- Unpacked almost all of my boxes
- Applied to a ton of jobs, and interviewed for many
- Reconnected with a a girl I grew up with who happens to live right around the block
- Braved the Los Angeles DMV, so I don't look like a tourist anymore :)
- Realized I need more sundresses in my wardrobe
I think that about sums it up...
Life is good!